Join us for the 27th Annual Customer Appreciation Night!
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
4pm - 7pm
Edon Community Building
* * * * * * * *
It's that time of year! If you apply your own chemicals, check your pesiticide license to make sure it's up to date.
If you have made any changes recently, please get us a copy of your new license.
We are looking to hire multiple postions at the Edon and Plant 2 locations.
If you are intersted please call Greg @ Edon 419-272-2121 or Art @ Plant 2 419-272-2415
Edon Grain Terminal & Main Office
205 S. Michigan
P.O. Box 308
Edon, OH 43518
Edon Agronomy Plant 2
10-226 Co Rd 5
Edon, OH 43518
P O Box 426
117 E Morrison
Edgerton, OH 43517
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
Steuben County Fair
Williams County Fair
Defiance County Fair
Coop Facebook Page
- Extended Downside for Cotton Market
- Nearby cotton futures pressed the downside on Monday, but were off their early session lows. May cotton saw a 281 point range from -176 to +105. The other front months ended the day 35 to 74 points lower. Stock market futures (SPY) bounced and the dollar ($DXY) weakened on Monday,...
- New Lows for Hog Market
- The front month lean hog futures closed Monday’s trade with triple digit losses of as much as $2.10. For April, that brought lows not seen since October of 2021, which was before April contracts were trading with significant volume - the true LoC low for April hogs is still $75.72....
- Red Close for Cattle Futures
- The first trade day of the week left cattle futures 30 to 87 cents in the red. Feeder cattle futures ended with 2 to 80 cent losses across the front months. Cash trade so far remains mostly unestablished, save for very limited $166 in the WCB. Last week’s activity was...
- Wheat Continued Lower
- The wheat market traded lower again on Monday to start the week. Chicago futures ended the session 9 3/4 to 13 1/2 cents lower. KC wheat futures settled the day down by 6 to 8 cents. MGE spring wheat futures were 7 3/4 to 9 1/2 cents lower across the...
- Mixed Monday in Soy Market
- Nearby soybeans were mixed with weaker old crop at the close. The May contract saw a 25 3/4 cent range on the day, from -13 1/2 to +11 1/4, and ended near the high on a 9 1/2 cent gain. Soybean oil futures were also higher on the day, gaining...
- Corn Closes off Day’s Lows
- Corn settled in the red on Monday, but futures were well off their earlier session lows. The front months bounced back from nearly a dime loss, but still closed 1 to 2 1/4 cents lower. Texas was 40% planted for new crop corn. That is 5% ahead of the 5-yr...