Our website will be down this weekend starting Friday at 4:30 for maintenance.
We hope to have it back up by Monday morning.
Thank you for your understanding.
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Tuesday Follow Through for Cotton Futures
- Cotton prices extended their gains through Tuesday, adding 45 to 107 points to the upside. March pulled back from the high of the day, which had the contract at a 253 point gain. Census released their official October export data with 546,737 bales of cotton shipped. That was down 22%...
- Cattle Fall Triple Digits
- The live cattle futures market was $1.65 to $2.20 lower on Tuesday. At the low, Dec traded to levels not seen since 11/16. USDA confirmed very limited cash trade but not enough for a market test so far this week. Feeder cattle ended the day with $1.97 to $2.22 losses,...
- Triple Digit Losses in Hog Futures
- Hogs faded $1.47 to $3.60 on Tuesday, erasing both Friday and Monday’s gains. Dec hogs were the outlier with a 20 cent gain on the day as they stick close to the Index. The 12/02 CME Lean Hog Index was $82.79, down by another 8 cents. The National Average Base...
- Tuesday Losses for Wheat Market
- The wheat trade saw 20 cent ranges in the CBT market, and ended the day with 10 cent losses. KC wheat futures were 9 to 12 1/2 cents in the red at the close. Spring wheat futures were the firmest, giving back just 1 1/2 to 6 1/4 cents on...
- Meal Led Rally for Tuesday Soybeans
- Front month soybean futures closed double digits in the black led by stronger meal. Soymeal ended the day with 3.58% to 3.98% gains, adding ~36 cents of product value. Soy oil continued south during Tuesday, with 1.5% to 2% losses, taking away ~11 cents of product value. USDA announced this...
- Tuesday Drop in Corn Futures
- Tuesday action in the corn market kept prices firm to higher until midday. The afternoon was spent exploring the red, before a light bounce into the close. At the settle the board was 2 to 3 1/2 cents in the red. March printed a 10 cent range for the day....